Ratings for Dr. Natalie Paul

Dr. Paul has helped me tremendously in dealing with my failed marriage. She has taught me how to cope with these difficult circumstances and find the strength within myself to be a strong man and an excellent father to my children when they needed me the most. I would recommend Dr. Paul to anyone who is challenged with difficult times and feels like there is no hope in the future. I credit her skills and abilities for the happiness I have in my life today.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Paul has been very helpful with our very dysfunctional family. She is an excellent listener, and offers appropriate help/guidance. She is very professional and treats us with the utmost respect and empathy. Our family has come a long way since seeing Dr. Paul. She came highly recommended from a long time family friend, and what a Godsend. We would be lost without her expertise.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Paul helped my daughter without putting her on medication. My daughter was angry and hurt through peer pressure and family stresses when she was 15 years old, which was just 18 months ago. she gave my daughter mental coping tools to use in stressful situations. it worked!! in less than 6 months i felt i had my daughter back and to this day i feel she is stronger than ever and can see through peoples drama. i feel very blessed for Dr. Paul's help.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

She is willing to tackle difficult, complex situations; she creates a safe, non-judgmental environment in which frank discussion of awkward issues becomes possible; her feedback is focused and insightful and she allows the client to set a tolerable pace forward. At age 71, I have worked with several therapists over my adult life and Dr. Paul is proving to be one of the most helpful.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013