Ratings for Dr. W. Graham Driscoll

We love Dr D, he is great with kids too :) Explains everything very well!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Driscoll took the time to explain to me that the problem I was suffering from had nothing to do with my sinuses, but rather was migraine headaches. I was misdiagnosed by the previous doctors and saw a neurologist who agreed with Dr. Driscoll's assessment. I owe him more than a thank you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Driscoll for swelling in my left lower cheek. I checked in and waited in the lobby for over 30 min.Next,he examined my cheek and jaw and referred me for an MRI. They were very confused about how he ordered my MRI & I had to clarify what the problem was.About 5 days later he called to give me results of the MRI in which he told me I had a very rare situatioN he knew nothing about,there are only 30 documented cases in the world and to do research myself online. He told me I could go to Mayo "because they deal with weird stuff like that". Then staff from his office called me a few days later to ask if I had received my MRI results.I said yes but still had questions.By the end of the conversation she read me his report of our previous conversation(in a more polite tone)that I had TMJ ect.He NEVER TOLD ME I had TMJ and did nothing for me after that conversation.He was the worst Dr. I have ever visited,POOR bedside manner,no care for pt well being AT ALL. Very Sad!

Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. W. Graham Driscoll's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

GHI