Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Oconnell

Kathleen O'Connell is the worst doctor I have ever came a crossed. Not only is she rude, fast, does not explain stuff well but her staff is rude and not helpful. I had an appt one day and they said she left for a funeral and I watched her walk out of a patients room while I was standing there. I got my records and left. I would not recommend her to anybody, not even my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. O'Connell is, in one word, terrible. She doesn't explain things well, and she has literally given up on me after seeing me for no more than 10 minutes (over two appointments). I have wasted time off work to see her and have no resolutions.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Kathleen O'Connell is by far the best foot doctor. She is always on time, and very helpful. She solved every issue I have ever had concerning my foot. She even found the tiniest piece of glass in my foot that was bothering me so much. I would ever so happily recommend her to every one I know, and don't know. Thank you so much Mrs. O'Connell.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Kathleen M. Oconnell's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)