Ratings for Dr. Frank Kolucki

Absolutely LOVE Dr Kolucki!!! After dealing with another Dr in this practice that I was not fond of I had the pleasure of being scheduled with Dr Kolucki, I was so relieved when I met him and he actually listened to my concerns and addressed them with such knowledge and professionalism. I never felt rushed or unheard, I'm praying to God he is the Dr on call when I deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

This doctor is incredibly rude to his patients. I saw him several times during my pregnancy and not once was i treated with respect. At my delivery he abused me enough to single handedly cause me bodily harm and give me PTSD. There really was no medical reason for it either. If you want to be a partner and make medical decisions WITH your doctor during your pregnancy the run away from this doctor. If you want to be told what to do and don't dare ask any questions and in general be bullied and disrespected then he's your guy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Frank Kolucki's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)

Providence