Ratings for Dr. Nathan Holtzberg

Dr. Holtzberg is an excellent doctor and a perfect example of how a doctor should treat their patients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Holtzberg and the rest of the staff at OICJ are AMAZING! I am grateful every day that I found this group and I appreciate all of their hard work and kindness!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT WILL COST YOU OR THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT! Make sure you get a written bill before you sign up with Dr. Holtzberg from the Orthopaedic Insitutue. I was told by his assistant that my insurance covered the procedures that he recommended for me, when in fact they did not. I was bill for the difference and was unable to pay or dispute it. They then took me to small claims court and served me with a summons. This unprofessional Doctor and his practice will never get a referral from me, and I will make sure that other Doctors that refer him, know how they run their practice and they threat their patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Nathan Holtzberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1991)

• American Society of Anesthesiologists