Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Aldrich

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, GO TO THIS PRACTICE!! We took our 1 year old here after she sustained a small fracture after figuring out how to climb out of her crib. Dr. Aldrich did not evaluate her much before putting a cast on. On top of that, he didn’t check the splint that was put on prior to the cast…a few weeks later, once the cast was taken off, my daughter had a 1.5 inch wound on her heel because the splint was wrapped too tight. As though I wasn’t already distraught from hearing her scream in pain, Dr. Aldrich tells me that simply cleaning it and applying a cream will fix it and that it did not need to be addressed any further. Being an advocate for my child, I went and got a second opinion from our pediatrician who sent us immediately to Children’s Medical Center to have it addressed by the wound care department would told us that she needed wound care. I was livid! Had I not followed my instincts, my daughter would have later had an infection. My 1 year old daughter mind you! What added insult to injury was when I confronted Dr. Aldrich right after he took the cast off. Instead of showing some sympathy, he went on and on about his reputation in the community and blah blah blah. I could give a rat’s tail about your credentials and reputation when my toddler is in pain. This office packs their schedule and makes you wait well past your appt time, and then only spends 5 minutes seeing you. It’s disgusting and irresponsible as a practice. Save your money, time and well being and find another physician. I filed a complaint with the medical board because of this foolishness. No one should ever have to endure this!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Aldridge was a big mistake!! I do not recommend!! Walk away and dont look back! He didnt even come to the hospital room after surgery unti I was ready to get released.My return appointment was okay but more friendly with nurses and asked me to recommend him to friends and family, no way would I do such a thing!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I was a new patient there Tuesday and it was very busy as I was told there were both drs in the clinic that morning when I checked in the girl was kind but rushed me through my paper work and told me the nurse will call me when she gets a chance and to have a seat firmly . I asked her if I could pay my copay right then and there and she told me No she could not accept it that someone else will . finally got called back about 20 min later .not too bad ! The nurse named tk was very sweet and caring to my needs ..very good manner . Dr Aldrich came in room 10 min later and was very enthused and explained to me in detail my visit and I was very satisfied and he answered all my questions. I was told to check out and the girl at the front would make my apt next and she was very sweet and cheerful and smiled and took my copay as I told her the girl at check in would not accept it but she went about it very nicely and said if in needed amything to call the office and we will be happy to help and schedule another appt if I felt I needed too. Very happy pleased with the office and those staff members although the girl at check in was Ok over all experience went great !!! Definitely reccomend dr Aldrich to family members

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

My overall experience from the time i walked in was OK the lady at front desk window was very rude when I asked how long it would take for my appt. She rushed me and said dr Aldrich was busy and the nurse can handle it . I sat down and waited 45 min and then was called back. Dr Aldrich was very thorough but was quick and didn't really know what I even came to see him for as I was just as needed to come bqck in the office. The nurse was very sweet as well as the girl at checkout she was very helpful and courteous and said if we needed to get me back in that could be arranged asap!! Overally visit was OK but the girl at the check in window was very rude and told me she could not help me which is terrible service for a new patient first time visit ! I wish I would have caught her name but the other two girls were just as sweet as could be ! I will definitely come back if I need to follow up but be ware for the front desk lady I was not the only one she was rude with Dr Aldrich was good.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

CdfhfdfffxfgfxdfhjbvdssgjhsfhgcfffhjhcdxGbgggffgggggfhhkhdddxxdfccvvjgg

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

overall a very good experience with Dr. Aldrich and his staff

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Suggested a surgery which was not needed after second opinion was obtained.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Recommeded a surgery I did not need. Got a second opinion and was able to correct the problem with physical therapy.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Pre-op visit wait was too long. Post-op were much better, in and out less than 30 min. Procedure was great success which is the ultimate reason for going. Agree with others that if you are looking for an engaging personality there might be better options but I got what I went for; a repaired knee, no complications, and quick recover. This is my second procedure with Dr. Aldrich and both were good. PA is much more engaging and follow up was good. I don't have any complaints and my knee is back to normal.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. Always seemed to be irritated that he had to speak to me. Majority of the time he sent in his PA...while I heard him joking around with his nurses in the hallway outside the exam room. NO respect for your time.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Aldrich's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp