Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Ward

He is not even Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I went in for a consult a while ago and I felt like they were so desperate to sell ... Then I checked with the American Board of Plastic surgery- he is NOT Board Certified.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I am initially from the Tampa and I went to many consultations in my area before I was referred to Dr. Ward. Not only is his staff amazing and friendly, but he truly explained to me everything I needed to keep me at ease through the entire process. I got a breast augumentation and my surgery, recovery, and experience could not have been better. I got the exact results I was looking for. I highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for a no-nonsense doctor and a great experience from start to finish.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Very skilled and knowledgable about my Tummy tuck and breast lift. I look amazing! Love love Dr Ward!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr Ward is the best plastic surgeon!! He's so knowledgeable but yet kind. He takes his time and his work is amazing!! He redid my botched breast job and now they are perfect!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Ward is #1 cosmetic surgeon in central Florida!! I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck with him and both of these surgeries had amazing results.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I heard amazing things about Dr. Ward so I flew in from New York to have a consultation for breast augmentation, came home and continued to consult with various Dr.s then made a decision to use Dr. Ward. From day one I was happy and never had a problem...... that was 15 years ago! I hope if your considering surgery, you consider him, he truly does great work!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Ward and his staff are very professional and caring individuals. I had a breast augmentaion and they look and feel so natural that I can't tell they are not mine. lol. I 100% recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I only went to his initial consultation, which is free. He was very professional and attentive. He listened to all my concerns about my skin and was very knowledgeable about all my options and ready to discuss them with me. He was very honest with me and told me that he does not offer the treatment that would best benefit me. Even though I did not get treated by him, I rate him as a great doctor for this one visit, he chose to send me to someone better for me rather than charge me for a treatment that would not produce the optimal results. This is what a doctor should be. I hope to go to him in the future

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I had breast aug. done and told nobody, but my husband. Immidiatly after they looked so natural that no one even questioned me about them. Having it done is the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. They are BEAUTIFUL. btw...I had silicone put in.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

What a great office!!! I had Botox and Fillers several times and am thrilled with the results. I just had him put in a permanent lip implant. It looks fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Dennis R. Ward's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)