Ratings for Dr. Sunday O. Fadulu

Really feel like he doesn't care for his patients he seems to practice generically treating all patients by same rules, won't be visiting him again

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He told me that I had low iron when I came in with a sinus infection and perfect iron. Terrible Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

went there with a sinus infection. prescribed me cough medicine that doesn't do anything but give me a headache. called a day later, asked for something else. they told me to get a bunch of otc meds. So instead of prescribing me something else (costs me $5 for each prescription) that actually works, he told me to get a bunch of otc's that would cost me upwards of $35 for it all. Not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Saw him for coughing from sinus drip. He prescribed cough suppressant, when that did not help, he told me to try the OTC stuff which I had told him at my visit I had already done and it wasn't effective and he told me to go see a different doctor. He did not tell me to go see a specialist or see a doctor that might be able to help me in a more specific way. Simple as that, he told me to go see a different doctor if what he advised me to do didn't work.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Sunday O. Fadulu's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1998)