Ratings for Dr. Frederick M. Tiesenga

I’m so thankful that I found Dr.Tiesenga. He is very caring . It’s hard to actually find a doctor who cares about all his patients. I actually feel comfortable with him as my doctor. Something I really never said about any doctor . He’s super friendly always in a good mood. I’ve had my gallbladder removed by him 1/31/2019 and had no complications. Two weeks later on 2/14/2019 I have gotten my sleeve done! Also went smooth and no complications. He does excellent work and I can’t say it enough. I’m so happy that he is my doctor and I can’t wait to reach my goal weight.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr Tiesenga and his team is awesome. They are very professional and Dr Tiesenga knows how to keep your nerves calm before surgery by making you laugh. Thanks so much doc you are truly the best. Also thanks for the book

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

He is a awesome surgeon takes great care of his patient's an 100% success i recommend him to everyone also funny an keep you calm.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Extremely knowledgeable. Always helpful in explaining what would happen with my procedure. Great doctor

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Tiesenga helped find the issue to my health issues and performed my surgery successfully. He made me feel comfortable and reassured me that my pain will be a thing of the past. It has been 2 weeks and I feel much better, and NO MORE PAINS!!!! Thank you Dr. Tiesenga and staff for your great work. And thanks for the complimentary foot massage!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr Tiesenga is a blessing from God. I've never been sick or had any kind of heath issues than one day i got the worst pain ever. I found out it was my gall bladder and it had to be removed. Needless to say i was scared to death until i met Dr Tiesenga. His bedside manner is Awesome. When he got done talking to me i was ready to go right there and than. My surgery went well and it only took me a week to get better. I hope i never have to have another surgery but if i do he will be who i will be calling. God bless this Dr. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I want to thank god for giving me a surgeon who is as kind and professional as Dr. Tiesenga. Even since the beginning of when my treatment first started, he explained to me what would happen and properly prepared me for my operation. It was then that I felt a sense of relief. I wasn't afraid anymore because I knew I was in good hands. The first operation I had went really well. It was for a herniated umbilical cord. I am now successfully recovering from my second operation for removal of my gull bladder. Thank you for doing such a marvelous job and may god bless your gifted hands. - Sandra A.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I am very pleased with Dr. Tiesenga. I went through 2 surgeries and he was very specific as to him explaining my situation, what was happening and how I should take care of myself. He was there every day (two weeks). Thanks to Dr. Tiesenga's expecience and his team I feel better. Thank you once again.!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Tiesenga has wondrous knowledge in field of Medicine, as well as tremendous abilities as a Surgeon. His initial diagnosis of my condition & recommended course of action were exceedingly accurate. My surgery went very well, thanks to Dr. Tiesenga's extensive surgical experience & his team of dedicated nurses.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr Tiesenga was excellent! He was able to diagnose the pain in my abdomen, and after a scan to confirm the issue he was able to get me in for surgery to remove my gall bladder right away. Dr. Tiesenga was very proficient in the surgery and so were his staff in the office!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Frederick M. Tiesenga's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1991)

GHI