Ratings for Dr. Lian Jie Li

Very unprofessional office! An hour wait in office crammed with people. They are oversscheduling people. Then the non-English speaking assistant was very rude to me while she looked at my moles. i don't know if she even understood me because she didnt speak English. I never even met with the actual doctor... I got rushed away. Then On the day of my mole removal appointment, the same rude asian assistant calls to cancel my appointment, claiming they dont take my insurance, even though they do. I tried to explain this to her and she hung up the phone on me!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

He was very rude and arrogant. The first thing he said to me was "So what do you want? I was scheduled for a skin check. He said "I don't see anything". Of course he didn't! I had on long sleeves and jeans. He never looked at anything! Gave me an RX for eczema ( which I do have) and that was that. Never went back and I tell my friends never to see him. PS the receptionist was clueless.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I found Dr. Li rude, unhelpful, and condescending. I went to two visits, and was surprised since my primary care physician's recommendations are usually such great doctors. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014