Ratings for Dr. Heather M. Arnett

horrible encounter. She was so rude when I asked if she took walk ins. She got very loud responding she isn't taking any patients. She let me know she can't help me. I was in sweats and had a hat on. She must of thought I had no insurance or money. She treated me like I was looking for free services. This was just a simple question. She didn't need to raise her voice and direct me out of her office. It's nothing special. Old wood paneling on the walls that are shared with a rub n tug massage parlor. I'm amazed that anyone would even consider her as an option in the area for chiropractic services. I'd rely on a roller coaster ride to align me over her practice. "I can't help you." Just what a patient wants to hear from a doctor, at least she doesn't practice medicine or is in mental health. Try not to be so rude to people you don't know and remember you serve patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Heather M. Arnett's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)

• Medicare (General)