Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Willis

Everyone was vas helpful and the epidural did not hurt at all. Dr. Willis took time to listen and explained everything he was going to do before I had my epidural. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Wills really helped me with my lower back pain. He and his staff are very kind.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Willis is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met and has helped with my pain for over a year now.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

staff is rude and disrespectful, amazing people would pay money to be scolded and talked down to.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Wills along with his staff have always been very helpful, he has always taken the time to explain information in detail about my health care. I feel that he has helped me to control my pain in such a way that I can function better on a daily level.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Front desk women was nice. The doctor was very rushed and barely looked at me. Nurse was cold, dull, and not interested in listening. I felt like they were just trying to get me out of there. Return appointments were scheduled and out I was sent out. Very disappointed with the care.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Loved Dr.Willis and his staff. Excellent bedside manner and treated me very well. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He did a blood patch for me. It was quick, nearly painless and they were very professional!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Wasn't treated like a patient, intimidated, undermined and embarassed I was there to see him about my "pain" which he seemed doubtful of because he didn't look at ANY of my medical records. Dislike.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Mark L. Willis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL