Dr. Edwin Y. Endo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edwin Y. Endo

I love going to this place. I usually go here for an eye exam twice every year. Dr Endo is a genuinely helpful person and the family optometrist for me and my entire family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

This was my first visit to Dr. Endo's office, I have seen many other eye specialists in the past. All the staff was very friendly and helpful and I was very happy with the service I received.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

My best experience ever at a medical care center. Dr. Endo and his staff are professional and friendly. They make you feel welcomed and explain everything so clearly - would strongly recommend it to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Great service and staff at this office. It's really close to my office so really convenient as well. Pricing is reasonable for the exams, frames and lenses. Staff really make the experience personal. I needed new glasses asap and they were able to have the frames and new lenses ready in 2 days which was great!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

By far the best eye clinic in the city of Hawaii. I walked in 4 months after getting my glasses and JoAnne, the front desk manager, remembered my name as I walked in the door. Awesome service! My visit took under forty minutes. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

After being away from the city for 3 years, it was like coming home to return to Dr. Endo's Office. From the moment I arrived until I left, all of the staff with whom I interacted was helpful, accommodating, efficient and competent. I'm glad to be back under such good care.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I've not only been going here myself for 2 years but also deal with them professionally for work and it's always a breeze, and the staff is extremely polite and helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Very efficient and friendly staff, and a great location. Dr. Endo didn't rush through the appointment, but explained everything, and answered all of my questions. Couldn't be more satisfied with the visit, would definitely come back.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I always look forward to my appointments with Dr. Endo and his team. He has a great bed-side manner, is pleasant, joyful, reassuring, and professional. He also doesn't insist on new glasses when the prescription has changed slightly. I am glad I found him and appreciate his practice in every way.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

The team at Edwin Y Endo & Associates is awesome! Dr. Endo is great, and the front desk staff is very cheerful. Everyone is so friendly, warm and welcoming. It couldn't get better than this!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Edwin Y. Endo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Edwin Y. Endo, OD & Associates at the newly renovated Mary Savio Medical Plaza. We are Primary Eyecare Physicians (Eye Doctors of Optometry) and we are located in the heart of Honolulu, close to the shores of memorable Pearl Harbor in Aiea and Pearl City in the Leeward Area of central Honolulu in Oahu. We provide medical- vision care for the entire family where true quality is affordable with enthusiasm. Our goal is to provide quality and complete "state of the art" professional eyecare to our valued patients. We strive to keep up with the latest eye care technology, prescription lenses & fashion eyewear (exclusive designer eyeglasses) with appealing trends and offer our patients a wide variety of services including Cataracts, Macula Degeneration, Glaucoma Treatments & Evaluations, Contact lenses (including bifocals, multifocals, colors, astigmatism, etc), fashion eyewear dispensing, digital Progressive lenses (Pals), Polaroid Transitions (Vantage), Geriatric, Nutrition, Cosmetic (Latisse) and , allergy Red eyes, chronic Dry eyes (punctal plugs, Restasis, Xiidra), Eyestrain, Sore eyes, Eye pain, Lasik & Implantable Contact Lenses & Refractive Surgery consultation & care, & Occupational & Sports vision.

• Japanese

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

• Star Advertiser Best of Best 2016