Dr. Edwin Y. Endo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edwin Y. Endo

I got new lenses from here but something wasn't quite right with them. Dr. Endo and Heather spent time with me to find the issue and resolved the problem quickly. I value the expertise and dedication of Dr. Endo's team, thank you!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

Very thorough and friendly staff, taking great care to perform all required tests and gather all information in order to provide proper treatment. Dr. Endo is the best!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2019

I was very happy with the professionalism of the entire staff. Dr. Endo is an information storehouse and is very patient with his patients. Thanks for a great experience!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2019

Amazing experience! The staff is welcoming and extremely professional. Dr. Endo is always a pleasure to talk to and has taken great care of me and my family for years. I would never go anywhere else for my eye care needs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Very professional team! Good range of eyewear choices, they are not pushy at all. I always leave happy from this eye clinic!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Awesome service and facility with a caring and professional team, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

A very thorough examination each time and a pleasant experience. I am very satisfied with my attetion and care I receive, and I really appreciate how knowledgeable and friendly the whole staff is including Dr. Endo. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

The doctors and the staff were incredibly friendly from the moment I walked in. Special thanks to the Heather who helped me put in contacts for the first time, I was nervous and she made it an easy and comfortable experience. Dr.Endo & Heather, both were very thorough and patient which I really appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

My experience with Edwin Endo & Associates was great. The check-up was thorough and the whole staff was very friendly. Dr. Edwin is very knowledgeable and spent enough time talking me through the whole stuff. I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I chose Edwin Y Endo & Associates because of their positive reviews online and I had a great experience! The staff was very professional, they scheduled my appointment quickly and Dr. Endo was genuinely helpful and informative. He did not rush to have me in and out quickly, took the time to do a very thorough job and asked multiple times if I had any questions. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr. Edwin Y. Endo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Edwin Y. Endo, OD & Associates at the newly renovated Mary Savio Medical Plaza. We are Primary Eyecare Physicians (Eye Doctors of Optometry) and we are located in the heart of Honolulu, close to the shores of memorable Pearl Harbor in Aiea and Pearl City in the Leeward Area of central Honolulu in Oahu. We provide medical- vision care for the entire family where true quality is affordable with enthusiasm. Our goal is to provide quality and complete "state of the art" professional eyecare to our valued patients. We strive to keep up with the latest eye care technology, prescription lenses & fashion eyewear (exclusive designer eyeglasses) with appealing trends and offer our patients a wide variety of services including Cataracts, Macula Degeneration, Glaucoma Treatments & Evaluations, Contact lenses (including bifocals, multifocals, colors, astigmatism, etc), fashion eyewear dispensing, digital Progressive lenses (Pals), Polaroid Transitions (Vantage), Geriatric, Nutrition, Cosmetic (Latisse) and , allergy Red eyes, chronic Dry eyes (punctal plugs, Restasis, Xiidra), Eyestrain, Sore eyes, Eye pain, Lasik & Implantable Contact Lenses & Refractive Surgery consultation & care, & Occupational & Sports vision.

• Japanese

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

• Star Advertiser Best of Best 2016