Ratings for Dr. Edwin Y. Endo

I had a great experience my last visit.The wait is not that long for being a very busy office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Endo and Amy are awesome at what they do, and I've been very satisfied with the customer service - when my frame popped open, or my nose pads needed adjusting, or my nose pads broke, I just brought my glasses in to get fixed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Edwin Y. Endo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Edwin Y. Endo, OD & Associates at the newly renovated Mary Savio Medical Plaza. We are Primary Eyecare Physicians (Eye Doctors of Optometry) and we are located in the heart of Honolulu, close to the shores of memorable Pearl Harbor in Aiea and Pearl City in the Leeward Area of central Honolulu in Oahu. We provide medical- vision care for the entire family where true quality is affordable with enthusiasm. Our goal is to provide quality and complete "state of the art" professional eyecare to our valued patients. We strive to keep up with the latest eye care technology, prescription lenses & fashion eyewear (exclusive designer eyeglasses) with appealing trends and offer our patients a wide variety of services including Cataracts, Macula Degeneration, Glaucoma Treatments & Evaluations, Contact lenses (including bifocals, multifocals, colors, astigmatism, etc), fashion eyewear dispensing, digital Progressive lenses (Pals), Polaroid Transitions (Vantage), Geriatric, Nutrition, Cosmetic (Latisse) and , allergy Red eyes, chronic Dry eyes (punctal plugs, Restasis, Xiidra), Eyestrain, Sore eyes, Eye pain, Lasik & Implantable Contact Lenses & Refractive Surgery consultation & care, & Occupational & Sports vision.

• Japanese

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

• Star Advertiser Best of Best 2016