Ratings for Dr. Jo Anne Cobler

Dr Cobler was my cardiologist for more than 5 years. I was seeing her for a condition known as neurogenic syncope. While she only spent a few moments, she was competent at keeping symptoms under control. Over a year ago, I started to develop new symptoms such as extreme palpitations and lethargy. They did some tests upon which 2 PA's could not fully explain results. When I saw her, she was snippy blaming everything on the syncope. I knew something else was wrong which only made her visibly irritated. A month later I called with chest pains typical of a heart attack. Again, I saw another PA that did an EKG & set me up for an angiogrm a week later. My primary said the EKG clearly indicated a heart attack in progress. That night I was rushed to the ER with a heart attack. Cobler was at the hospital the next day & did not have the courtesy to see me but sent yet another PA (who yet again, could tell me nothing). I now have a new cardiologist that cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Jo Anne Cobler's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)