Dr. Thomas M. Schott

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Schott

Did both hips right in dec and left may amazing I feel young again Gave me new least on life Don’t wait great doctor 👨‍⚕️

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Schott replaced my right hip this past February of 2017. It has been a 100% positive experience. The staff followed up prior to and after appointments. Most importantly, Dr. Schott did an awesome job with my right hip. I will need my left hip replaced in the future and I will only consider scheduling that with Dr. Schott. I am 4 months post surgery and I feel 10 years younger and most of the time don't even notice my new hip at all. I was also treated very well by the kind staff at Baylor Surgical. 100% recommendation for Dr. Schott.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dec 2016 Knee Total Replacement.Recovering very well.No complications at all.I highly recommend Dr Schott

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

2010 Shoulder Surgery, 2016 Knee Replacement... Excellent Results!! I would recommend Dr. Schott to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Excellent care by Dr. Schott and the entire staff following my knee injury and surgical repair. Dr. Schott was thorough, explained every aspect of care and what I could expect post-op, and his PA and staff are first-rate as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I found Dr. Schott to be extremely courteous and professional. Dr. Schott performed a full hip replacement from which I have recovered quiet well. His attention prior to, during and post surgery were exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Schott

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I discussed hip replacement with three orthopedic surgeons to discuss their approach to my surgery. Two indicated a lateral incision. My due diligence on the multiple methods for hip replacement indicated an anterior incision would not cut any muscles or tendons which then would have to be re-attached. Dr. Schott indicated he would do an anterior/lateral in which he would cut only one muscle which he would reattach. The surgery went well; I was driving in a week. He is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I had a fractured hip and Dr. Scott did a hip replacement after other Dr. misdignosed my problem. I feel like he gave me great care and have recovered quickly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

First rate staff and surgeon…. Always professional and I never in a rush. I would highly recommend Dr. Schott. Surgery is always intimidating but this clinic made it much easier.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Schott replaced my left hip February 2016. My family has no complaints. Staff is excellent and appointments always accommodate my work schedule.. Dr. Schott answers all questions in a very easy to understand way. I felt he gave me as much time as necessary. Never a rushed feeling. 5 out of 5 rating!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Thomas M. Schott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare