Ratings for Dr. Geeta A. Sangani

I have been a patient for 12 years and always has had nice experience going to her. Great doctor and a nice lady

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I became a patient when the practice was fairly new. At first the experience was good but then as business picked more other practitioners were hired. Lately the quality of care has declined starting from the least person all the way to the top. Nobody even bothers to call for updates etc. and the practice is now more of how many people and how much they are collecting than your well being. They have no clue whatsoever!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have enjoyed my visits with dr. San gain and my health has never been this good thanks to her

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

great doctor, very helpful. I have my health back because of her. She is lot of compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

This doctor was brazenly rude insulting about my difficulty controlling my weight and diabetes. Not factually strict - but personally insulting! When I told her and her staff I wouldn't accept being openly told I was a useless failure and that I wished to switch doctors, dr Sangani responded by calling me personally and telling me she refused to give me meds until I got a new doctor because I had insulted her to her staff. Abusive vindictive and petty SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE ON HUMANS. Had to go to ER to get meds while waiting to be seen by new doctor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Excellent doctor. My diabetes is much better controlled now. I'm very pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Geeta A. Sangani's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal