Ratings for Dr. Jordan P. Grossman

I have never felt more confident with a Dr. Grossman has been great.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I would recommend anyone needing foot surgery to go to Dr. Grossman. I never thought my foot would be able to be fixed and look normal. Dr. Grossman did surgery and I have a normal foot now. He was extremely nice and personable. He always took the time to answer all of my questions and truly cared. His staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Poor office schedule, always "behind". Consistently waiting 30-40 minutes after scheduled time to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Truly one of the best, if not the best, physician offices. Everyone is professional, helpful and a pleasure to work with. Dr. Grossman is intelligent, knowledgeable and articulate. I feel 100% confident in the treatment I am receiving.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Doctor Grossman was my surgeon when I Shattered my ankle and had the bone replaced with a cadaverous graft. He was very calm and friendly the entire time and patient with many of my questions. Above all things his work is fantastic. I had walked on my ankle for 4 years with it being broken without knowing it due to a bad diagnosis from another doctor before. When he saw my ankle he knew the best option for an active guy was the replace the bone, now, a little over two years later I am running miles a day and feeling healthier than ever and was able to walk after about 6 months, and run later at 9. I know anytime I have a question he's glad to see me and his aid and secretary are phenomenal, Patty is probably the best doctors secretary i've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I saw Dr. Grossman for an injured left foot. I had 2 broken bones and a damaged Lis Franc ligament. He treated me for 4 months. Even when I asked for surgery bc I was frustrated with being on crutches and how long it was taking to heal he said "why operate on a perfectly good foot". Fast forward a year later...my ONLY option was surgery. My bones were seperating. I had 2 bones fused together, a plate and 3 screws put in. My recovery is VERY painful and now I have yet again to deal with crutches and the medical boot. If Dr. Grossman would have did this when I initally broke my foot I wouldn't be going through round 2. I will NEVER recommend anyone to see him!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Jordan P. Grossman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Pacificare