Ratings for Dr. Jordan P. Grossman

I never wait long, even though this is very clearly a busy doctor. I have never had a long wait time for follow up appointments. Dr. Grossman is patient, awnsers all my questions, and explains things well. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Grossman is by far one of the best podiatric specialists in Northeast Ohio, if not the best. He always chooses the best and most conservative route of treatment for his patients, whether it be surgical or non-surgical. He takes the time to sit down and talk with each patient, and is very personable and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman to anyone with foot/ankle issues. I cannot stress enough how important it is to choose the best course of treatment, and Dr. Grossman always does just that for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr Grossman truly is one of the excellent doctors I have ever seen he'll sit there and listen to you answer your questions and decide if you need to have surgery or physical therapy but I highly recommend dr. Grossman for anybody that needs orthopedic work exclamation point

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I have never felt more confident with a Dr. Grossman has been great.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I would recommend anyone needing foot surgery to go to Dr. Grossman. I never thought my foot would be able to be fixed and look normal. Dr. Grossman did surgery and I have a normal foot now. He was extremely nice and personable. He always took the time to answer all of my questions and truly cared. His staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Poor office schedule, always "behind". Consistently waiting 30-40 minutes after scheduled time to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Truly one of the best, if not the best, physician offices. Everyone is professional, helpful and a pleasure to work with. Dr. Grossman is intelligent, knowledgeable and articulate. I feel 100% confident in the treatment I am receiving.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Doctor Grossman was my surgeon when I Shattered my ankle and had the bone replaced with a cadaverous graft. He was very calm and friendly the entire time and patient with many of my questions. Above all things his work is fantastic. I had walked on my ankle for 4 years with it being broken without knowing it due to a bad diagnosis from another doctor before. When he saw my ankle he knew the best option for an active guy was the replace the bone, now, a little over two years later I am running miles a day and feeling healthier than ever and was able to walk after about 6 months, and run later at 9. I know anytime I have a question he's glad to see me and his aid and secretary are phenomenal, Patty is probably the best doctors secretary i've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I saw Dr. Grossman for an injured left foot. I had 2 broken bones and a damaged Lis Franc ligament. He treated me for 4 months. Even when I asked for surgery bc I was frustrated with being on crutches and how long it was taking to heal he said "why operate on a perfectly good foot". Fast forward a year later...my ONLY option was surgery. My bones were seperating. I had 2 bones fused together, a plate and 3 screws put in. My recovery is VERY painful and now I have yet again to deal with crutches and the medical boot. If Dr. Grossman would have did this when I initally broke my foot I wouldn't be going through round 2. I will NEVER recommend anyone to see him!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Jordan P. Grossman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)