Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. CONSTANTINE

I have waited 2+ hours past my appointment time to see the doctor more than once. Each time there was some BS excuse. When the baby I was carrying was diagnosed with anomalies incompatible with life, the very next visit Dr. Constantine measured my belly and told me everything looked great, as if he had zero idea there was an issue. No sense of urgency, no compassion (I'll save the way I was treated by the MFM doctor for HIS review). I fired him and switched to a much more responsive and caring practice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Never called me about blood tests he ordered, after 14 days when I called him, I found out that I should have not been taking hormone replacement therapy per the nurse. Asked to speak to him and he basically threw two nurses under the bus, and tried to lie to me, claiming it was because of HIPPA and President Clinton that he couldn't call me. Told me there was nothing wrong with the bloodwork and I could have been on the HRT which is directly opposite of what two nurses said. Actually yelled at me on the phone, told me he was taking time away from other patients to speak to me. Told me both nurses needed reprimanding and wished he was still in private rather than group practice. Condescending and rude to the max.

Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey C. CONSTANTINE's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim