Ratings for Dr. James S. St. Louis

excellent doctor in an excellent facility and staff reccomend to any one

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Spent lots of money and got a little better. However, I only had St Louis for 1 surgery. had another surgeon at LSI for other surgeries. I do not believe they are very good. I had to have another surgeon fix my problem.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Excellent Treatment. Worth Every Penny for the state-of-the art Surgeons and Facility. Plus after getting the CPT codes in advance from United Health Care I know that they will reimburse a good portion of the surgery. Already received EOB's with excellent payment as well. Dr. St. Louis is a miracle worker. Being in pain for over 10 years avoiding the same fusion surgery that crippled my Father, I am forever grateful to LSI!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Higly advertised center that doesn't accept insurance. Once the surgery is over they are difficult to contact about problems.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

I had neck surgery on july 6,2006, had multiple herniations from c2 thru c5/6. All though the Staff was quite helpful I waited 3 and 1/2 hours in preop till they performed surgery. I felt better after surgery and had seen other patients postop that did also but after 3 months I started to feel more pain. The next six months I tried more conservative treatments that were temporary at best. I sent a new mri over to LSI last month and received a call from one of the coordinaters stating that they can do another procedure on the same area but on the right side of the cervical spine. I will be honest and say that I will getting other Surgions opinions and weigh all my options before deciding on Laser Spine Institute.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

they should rename this place lsi=laser spine incompetance.this place is nothing more than a marketing gimmick and greed is first rate. please anyone reading this. do not go here. im am so so sorry i trusted my life in this mans hands. after a year i still cant move my neck. listen to the mans message from nov. 06. he work with bonati, whose a horror show.think about this. how many people who say they have tremendous pain for years, all of a sudden are totally cured by this bogus surgery are giving these testermonials there cured. most people i know will tell you how they really feel after six months or so after they have had a surgery. please folks , dont waste your hard earned money on this incompetance. go to a real board certified spine specialist.. thanks for nothing dr. incompendent. the malpractice attorneys in tampa , say this this type of surgery is a farce and stay away from this doctor. i only wished i had done my homework better. its too late for me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

While I had to wait to see him, Dr. St. Louis took a lot of time to review my pictures and test to see which proceedure would be best. The people at LSI are incredibly nice and I got great care. Surgery was not unpleasant and relief was immediate. I walked to dinner that night. Compared to fusion?? This was great.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

I went to LSI and was to see Dr St louis ,had to wait 1.5 hours and the web site has lots of success stories what about the unhappy people ..there were people in the waiting room post op who had the surgery, some were happy and others not ..Asked him where he got training would not admit he was trained at Bonati Inst..where is it on web site???? Price for surgery $29,000.Be honest with your Patients Dr St Louis..He would never do the surgery on me..Went to another surgeon and am pain free now beware..

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

I have medicare and I had to pay thousnads of dollars for treatment by this doctor. I still hurt and they won't return my calls.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

Used to work with bonati in tampa. He is a D.O. and now has his own place but very expensive for what you get

flag | Submitted June 23, 2006