Ratings for Dr. Salvatore Bernardo

Not very helpful. Had to visit him twice to get a referral to a specialist when I told him that I tore my ACL and needed an MRI. He told me that I most likely sprained it and to give it a few days, when I went back and asked to get an MRI he made a snarky comment. Never went back as he is useless.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He belittled my history of doctors. Despite evidence of needed blood labs, he refused. Overall left me in tears. I felt no compassion.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Called to join as a new patient and they require a $1500 yearly membership to a wellness center for any new patients? They will not see you unless you are a member? Woman who answered the phone was nice though...

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

He is wonderful, very kind and caring and takes the time to LISTEN......hard to find with most Dr.'s today. Most of his staff is wonderful except for the one miserable one that you first talk to at the front desk.....she needs an attitude adjustment and personality..

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Always helpful, always caring, and always available. He treats you with respect and caring.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Bernardo is simply wonderful in every conceivable way. He has been beyond kind and caring to my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Excellent Staff!!!! Courteous and prompt. Staff answers the phone promptly and are ALWAYS very helpful and kind. Nurses are the best! Doctor is wonderful too !!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr Bernardo is wonderful.I always have a list of questions with me so I dont forget, and he always answers all of them without me ever feeling like I am being rushed. He is very conservative, which I like, but very thorough in his exams. I have never had a problem with anything he has asked me to do concerning my health. I do NOT LIKE HOWEVER< TRYING TO GET THROUGH BY PHONE< AND AS OTHERS HAS ALSO SAID ON THIS SITE< I RARELY GET A PERSON< ITS ALWAYS AN ANSWERING MACHINE AND YOU NEVER KNOW IF THEY GET THE MESSAGE OR NOT< BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY CALL BACK THE NEXT DAY> So far, that is the only drawback. Having a friendly staff is always helpful, so sometimes they have to remember that as well. Our whole family adores Dr Bernardo

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I have a VERY difficult time getting through ont he phone to the office. It rings with no answer on a regular basis

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Conservative approach. Caring, listening and responsive. Good with elderly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Salvatore Bernardo's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Not very helpful. Had to visit him twice to get a referral to a specialist when I told him that I tore my ACL and needed an MRI. He told me that I most likely..."

February 9, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=23564'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=23564'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014