Ratings for Dr. Cassandra N. Dickerson

Dr. Dickerson is absolutely one of the best doctors I have taken my children. There are not many doctors who possess the listening skills she has. If you want a doctor who will listen to you and make sure that your concerns are addressed before you leave, this is the person.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I was actually a patient of Dr. Dickerson about 5-8 years ago and yet I never forgot her. Even to this day I will never forget about how wonderful she was as a doctor. She made me feel like she truly cared and took her time to examine me. I never got to actually thank her as I was still a kid back then. Now that I'm older I still remembered her and how she genuinly cared. Thanks Dr. Dickerson! I know you won't remember me lol.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Dickerson has a great disposition and is wonderful at diagnosing. Our daughter had severe headaches and our former doctor let it drag on for weeks thinking it was food allergies. (Why?) Dr. Dickerson ordered tests that found a sinus infection which was cured by antibiotics. This is only one example of an excellent physician who has taken the time to listen and truly help her patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Cassandra N. Dickerson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst