Ratings for Dr. Diana Coxsey

I had my blood drawn by a person, who clearly had no idea what being professional meant. After waiting about 2 weeks for the lab results, I contacted the office 2 times and left a message for Dr Coxsey's nurse to call me back with the results. I still had not heard from anybody when I called the office a third time and upon expressing my unhappiness at not being called, I was transferred to a lady who did not identify herself and gave me no explanation whatsoever for the delay in getting back to me. She told me that my Sodium was low and wanted me to go back for another blood draw. There's no way I am going back to that shoddy treatment!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I'm not sure how she has any type of medical degree. She has twice denied refills on medications that just needed to be updated with refills (not painkillers or any other type Rx...one was Nasonex) and sent a reply to the pharmacy that it was not necessary or something to that extent and then noted to send it to her nurse practitioner (she filled it within 12 hours). So you reply to the pharmacy to send it to a woman who works in the same office???? She has not seen me (always nurse practitioner) for over a year. Finding new doctor ASAP and hope this will help someone seeking a new doctor avoid her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Greta door Very friendly. Took her time during the exam to listen to me and tell me everything I needed it know. Never rushed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I went the Diana Coxsey for a yearly check up and charged the insurance an extra visitors check up as well as a physical check up at the same time. Diana Coxsey provided a visitors code for a bone density that is covered by my insurance 100% if the right code was filled. I personally went up there to solve this problem, but she refuse the dispute the visitors charge as well as changing the code so my insurance would cover 100%. I had to pay over $405 out of my pocket, because of Diana. If she would provide the well check up code my insurance Blue Cross/ Blue Shield would cover the expenses 100%. I have visited the billing coordinator, Debbie, numerous times and she talked to Diana but she refuse to change the codes. Overall, I would not recommend Dr. Diana Coxsey.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

1st hand experience. You are risking your life by seeing this Dr. First she triple and quadruple books all appt. times. Expect to be there for a couple of hours. She runs up bills on patients by ordering bloodwork, tests, etc. The worst part is she NEVER looks at your test/bloodwork results. She will only review them if he is notified by her medical assistant that something doesnt look right. A medical assistant is not qualified to make these determinations, so things get missed. One patient came in for an EEG and it was abnormal. Patients records showed she had a normal EEG, 1 year prior. After further investigation, the prior EEG was NOT normal. Since the Medical Assistant didnt catch it, Dr Coxsey ASSUMED it was normal. This patient could have died. This Dr, is a lawsuit waiting to happen and it will. She is very money hungry and patients have no idea that she really dont give 2 cents about them. This i the reason for triple and quadruple booking of patients. Stay Away

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Very kind, very patient, listens. Printed off 20 page doc of info for me to read at home, gave me free samples instead of needing an rx filled.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Coxsey’s for over ten years. She has very good people skills and makes her patients feel comfortable. She has always taken the time to answer any questions and address any issues I might have. In my opinion she is a very competent Doctor and makes sound medical decisions and uses common sense. I recommended her to my wife and she is also very pleased and has been a patient for over five years. I would highly recommend Dr. Coxsey to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

The doctor spent very little time with me despite the fact that I told her I was having chest pains. She had someone from her staff call and leave a five minute long message on my home answering machine (even though I'd specifically requested no messages be left). The person leaving the message had little command of the language and read a script that was poorly written and not applicable to my condition.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

DR COXSEY IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVERY HAD. SHE STOPS AND LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND NEEDS, SHE MAKES SURE TO ADDRESS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS NO MATTER HOW SMALL. SHE IS VERY COMPASIONATE AND ALWAYS HAS A SMILE FOR YOU. BEST OF ALL SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WILL PROIVIDE YOU LITERATURE AND RESOURCES TO HELP YOU ALEVIATE YOUR WORRIES AND AILMENTS. THANK YOU DOCTOR COXSEY FOR ALL YOU DO! YOU RAISE THE BAR FOR DOCTOR'S EVERYWHERE. :) GOD BLESS!!! ama

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

went above and beyond--seemed to really carevery knowledgable about my unique case

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Diana Coxsey's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)

Tufts