Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline F. Fabello-Gamiao

I really like this doctor. She does spend a good amount of time with you. But to be honest, her staff is a nightmare. While they are usually somewhat pleasant, it's impossible to get them to do what needs to be done. I believe part of it is the language barrier and part may be that they haven't been trained to work in a medical office. They don't reply to the hospital's request for forms, they don't respond to the patient calling (in fact they'll argue with you about what the hospital needs!), and apparently they don't monitor voice mails very well. I left a message and got a return phone call two weeks later! Good thing it wasn't serious. When they tell you they'll call you back, you probably won't hear back. As much as I love this doctor, I'm considering looking for someone else. I need to be able to communicate with the staff. I need them to respond to the hospital's request for forms so that I may be treated. The situation is very frustrating!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Hands down the best doctor ever. She is super knowledgeable, takes time with each and every patient, caring, kind and never rushes through an appt. Does not hesitate to do necessary testing to get to the bottom of your problem and then works with you until you are feeling better. The wait time in the office is sometimes long because she gets behind, but she will give you the same attention and time when it is your turn as she gives her other patients. I would highly recommend her if you need an endocrinologist. This is how medical care should be. Her staff is alright, I think sometimes they are busy and a bit abrupt but they mean well.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014