Ratings for Dr. Chastity L. Mccleary

Love this office and everything about it, nice to have a small practice out there.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Very organized office, nice staff, excellent caring doctors that actually listen to you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Wonderful docs, great experience, staff friendly - one is exceptional. Highly recommend!! Go Drs. McCleary!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

There have been a series of little annoyances with this office, mostly related to billing. At one of my first visits, I asked Dr. McCleary about her specialty in osteopathic medicine. She invited me to hop up on the table for an adjustment (I have recurring neck pain). I was later charged $25 for this 30-second "treatment", although I was not informed that this would be a separate charge. The second time I went there (I figured whatever, I did get an adjustment, I'll stay with them), they actually LOST my blood work--or the lab they use did--and I had to go back and get stuck with a needle again. The most recent time I went there, I paid my $10 co-pay for a doctor's visit. Then I got a bill for $20. I wrote a check, but they called me and told me actually I only needed to pay $5 because the gynecological exam made it a specialist visit ($15). So I paid the extra $5. Now it turns out that I have to pay an additional $20 for a test I didn't ask for! Nice woman, but disorganized office!

Submitted June 28, 2010