Ratings for Dr. Hal E. Hale

I have been a patient of Dr. Hale for many years now and I have found him to be very knowledgeable about my dental health and truly concerned for me as a patient. He has always been on-time and done very good work on my teeth. The office staff has been very friendly and helpful to ensure my next appointment is scheduled before I leave. Dr. Hale has been a very good dentist for my teeth and overall dental heath.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

This morning I went in to get a cavity filled on a front tooth. When the anesthesia wore off, I noticed my tooth sticking out more than usual. I called the office to get it fixed. Debbie had answered and was rude when I was trying to tell her what the problem was. In the middle of our conversation she thought I had hung up on her and proceeded to mock me to her coworkers. I called back and confronted her about it. She did not apologize, but instead claimed she was not mocking me. I canceled all our appointments and we will be going to a dentist who can fix teeth correctly and the staff is professional.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He put a drill down the front of my gums causing infection and I lost that tooth and three more. Then he talked about my case with a mutual friend of ours which is a HIPPA violation. He never admitted what he did and he never refunded the money I paid....

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr. Hal E. Hale's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS