Ratings for Dr. David A. Tessler

Asked to show up 15 minutes early, then made to wait nearly 40 minutes past my actual appointment time. No explanation from his staff about what was going on, even a courtesy "Hey, we're running a little late". I'm no doctor, but that doesn't mean that my time isn;t valuable. Never even got to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr tessler was very personable an helpful with my issues an was able to be my miracle worker by getting me treated before the year ended I'm very thankful to him an his staff they were able to get me in for an appointment really quick I was very happy with my services from him an his office staff

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. David Tessler is so professional. I Have complete trust,confidence, and respect for him. Dr. Tessler is a compassionate, connected gentle and caring man. He has always answered all questions I might have. He is a grand and awesome in touch doctor! Thank you so much for your authenticity Dr. DAVID TESSLER!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

All doctor offices have their good and bad staff. Here i had a couple issues but were apologetically corrected. Dr. Tessler not only listens and gives you time to speak and ask questions, but he always makes sure I am comfortable and understand what is going on before I leave. Does his own colonoscopy/endoscopy, some others don't. Always wants me to call with any questions or concerns and is very helpful and does not make me feel like I am bothering him; another Dr. I had seemed to give you a guilt trip when you called like his time was way more important than your health.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Had colonoscopy, & the anesthesiologist price gouged for services (counting what Aetna paid), Also, his billing office coded consultation as preventative, so my annual physical claim was denied when I visited my primary care doctor. Tessler's billing office has refused Aetna's request to change the billing code. A colonoscopy consultation is not an annual physical! Dr Tessler seems ok, but his support staff is not. Aetna's going to file a dispute, & they agree with me, so seems that Aetna is doing the right thing.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

very misleading always says one thing then another

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. David A. Tessler's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AHC