Ratings for Dr. George E. Windsor

I used Dr. Windsor for my family for many years and he and his staff became like family. Great Doctor, Great Man - God Bless

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

This clown was a joke!!!! He would not se my wife for a refill on her medications because she failed to show back up for a follow-up after only 3-4 days. When my Wife called to talk to the physician, she was told that he was not in. We called his listed residence to only have his overbearing Spouse to reprimand my Wife for calling him at home. We are very upset with his whole staff and their unprofessional attitudes! My Wife told the Nurse that she was running a fever. They never bothered to take her temperature. The Doctor never looked in her throat. We asked for a Generic prescription. That got all messed up because of his bumbling dosage requirements. Do yourselves a favor and stay out of these small HILLBILLY towns of the Midwest. ...food for thought, If a Doctor is worth his or her salt, wouldn't they be working in a larger more up to date city. I guess when you can break it off in your patients, it doesn't matter. Well, we are filing a complaint to the Missouri Medical Board too.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

Dr. George E. Windsor's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Windsor, MO