Ratings for Dr. Nicole A. Palekar

Had the same experience as everyone else. Did not do any exams , and her time with me was very short. Staff was friendly but that was it. Not seeing her again . In fact cancelled procedure with her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Horribly rude and uncaring. Truly the worst bedside manner. Traveled a long way to see her and she hardly spent any time with me.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Palekar and I was very impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. Excellent Dr. and excellent hospital!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Do not use Dr. Palekar. I went to her specifically for new medication for GI issue I've had for 20 years bc insurance stopped covering. She prescribed a medicine that is DISCONTINUED and then prescribed my same medicine FORGETTING I came in because it's no longer covered. She did no physical exam. She will not return calls even when I asked to specifically have her call me, not a staff member. nurses get information wrong. She was entirely incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Currently 1 of 4 stars | Nasty...Would never see again! | show details Apr 9th, 2014 I drove over 2 hours to see this doctor as a new patient. She spent just under 10 minutes with me, never did any exam on me, was very disengaged, didn't care to hear about my medical history, and treated my concerns as frivolous and non important. Then when she was asked for a prescription so I could get testing that she ordered closer to my home she was loud and obnoxious in the hallway and refused to accommodate me. Very non chalant, no compassion, and the attitude that she could care less. Horrible experience. Should've listened to the other reviews here and saw someone else. Waste of time, gas and money.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I was misdiagnosed. She did not even look at the ultrasound the other doctor did, even-though I told her about the stones. She is lazy

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Her treatment approach to my particular gi issues appeared to be inexperienced and lazy to say the least.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Nicole A. Palekar's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 2000)