Ratings for Dr. Nicole A. Palekar

I first saw Dr. Palekar the first week of August 2018. She ordered me to have an endoscopy/colonoscopy. Before my procedure I had health complications and needed her guidance, reaching her is absolutely impossible and her staff seems to be no better. I waited for 6 business days and have yet to get a call back. Today I went in for my procedure and it was the most horrible experience of my life thus far in a medical setting. After my procedure the doctor didn’t come speak with me nor tell me how my procedures went. They performed three biopsies on me and not one person could thoroughly explain the process. They attempted to call and page Dr Palekar but after 5 attempts they advised me she left for the day, without even speaking with her patient. I further inquired for a medical letter allowing me 24 hours to recuperate and return to work and the staff advised the doctor refused my request. Such a simple humane act was not feasible for this monster. I have an hour commute and after living off liquids for almost 48 hours, two biopsies in my Colon, horrible pain that I can’t currently sit on, and a biopsy of my esophagus, this monster wouldn’t have not even an inch of compassion. This women is in the wrong industry, she’s callous, disengaged and lacks one cell of human empathy. I only wish I had researched more reviews besides the Cleveland Clinic Website. This women does not the deserve the title of Doctor. After reading more reviews on multiple websites I see my views are not wrong, she seems to only leave negative impact on peoples lives. I now need to find another Doctor to read all my reports because I made the mistake of choosing the devil.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Poor bedside manner and compassion. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Palekar didn't get back to me after our appointment. She was to review my tests that were done in the ER and send me to the surgeon. This was 6mos ago. In Feb, I went into CC Parkland crying because I was constantly sick and found she forgot about me. They FORCED her to contact me. When I saw her again, she sent me to a surgeon and didn't mention I needed a referral. I waited a month for that appointment, was rescheduled 2x and on my appt day, I was refused. No referral. I had no idea. No help!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Had a colonoscopy and Dr. Palekar did not introduce herself prior to procedure. She removed a 20 cm polyp. I never spoke to her nor did my husband. I was told by a nurse I had to be back in 6 months and I am now high risk. I changed to a different Dr. before I left the hospital. After reading all these reviews my concern is why isn't Cleveland Clinic addressing this lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Did not even speak to me after my colonoscopy. Waiting over 2 weeks for pathology report after being told by the nurses I would get my results in a couple of days.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Had the same experience as everyone else. Did not do any exams , and her time with me was very short. Staff was friendly but that was it. Not seeing her again . In fact cancelled procedure with her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Horribly rude and uncaring. Truly the worst bedside manner. Traveled a long way to see her and she hardly spent any time with me.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Palekar and I was very impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. Excellent Dr. and excellent hospital!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Do not use Dr. Palekar. I went to her specifically for new medication for GI issue I've had for 20 years bc insurance stopped covering. She prescribed a medicine that is DISCONTINUED and then prescribed my same medicine FORGETTING I came in because it's no longer covered. She did no physical exam. She will not return calls even when I asked to specifically have her call me, not a staff member. nurses get information wrong. She was entirely incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Nicole A. Palekar's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 2000)

HIP