Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. GAL

Dr. GAL was very helpful to me. He was knowledgeable about my injury and his surgery performance on my face was impeccable. I am very grateful for Dr. GAL and his honesty. I did not see his said "rude" or "arrogant" side and am a little shocked that someone has seen that from him. I'm glad for my great experience.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Gal did surgery on my husband to remove an aggressive head and neck cancer. He came highly recommended by our regular ENT and may be a great surgeon but as others have said he is extremely rude and arrogant. I believe his arrogance makes him subject to missing critical details. I would not choose him again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

He is very rude and arrogant. Treats elderly people like they don't matter. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Terrible experience, Very rude to my elderly Dad. Never seen Dr Gal the entire time when mom was in the hospital other than the morning they did her surgery. Follow up with him , he said he got all the Cancer but 3 months later my mom had to have surgery again but this time with reconstruction. Which found out a Resident had did her surgery. Again my sister was told he got it all but took mom to different hospital to do her treatments and there they did a scan and guess what? Still cancer showed up on the scan. Have called him several times to leave messages. Mom was having trouble with some pain from her feeding tube they put in and took her back to him and they loosened it and sent her right back home. A few days later she ends up staying in the hospital for about 4 or 5 more days on antibiotics.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very Bad! Rude on all levels! Thinks patients are ignorant!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Rude uncaring unprofessional worst experience ever

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Rude and obnoxious! Intelligence is questionable! Only worries about himself and looking like he is important! Patient care is minimal to say the least!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This Man who call himself A ENT .. Needs to go back to manners school and knowledge he's a very arrogant person .. He does not spend time with his patients he does not give them at home care instructions he blows a lot of hot air.. He comes in the room and is out in minutes after you wait on him in his waiting room ! The nurses and his staff have nothing good to say about MR.GAL he is their for the money he gets for doing Nothing I would highly not recommend this ENT and all he's affiliated with to any person or their family ..

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have been around many physicians in my life and I can honestly say this is the rudest most arrogant doctor I have ever experienced. He may be a good surgeon but his attitude is so condescending that it really interferes with communication. Wow

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

You will wait to see him. Very arrogant and cocky. Terrible explaining things to you. Act like he does not have the time to see you. He needs to take some classes on how to talk to patients. The front desk to check in is not friendly at all. Reminds me of an HMO clinic. Beware

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Thomas J. GAL's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)

GHI