Ratings for Dr. Paul V. Ledesma

Exactly what I want in a doctor and surgeon... highly recommended...

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Ledesma is a highly skilled and knowledgeable doctor with a pleasant and communicative manner. His knowledge is always up to the moment and he consistently ensures that he is on top of all new knowledge and procedures in his field. I have complete faith in him handling all my foot issues, including those related to the dreaded 'stump neuroma'.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I had a dirty water softener half filled with salt and water weighing well over 200 lbs. drop on my right foot. My entire front foot and all my toes were purple, red and white when I got there. I was in a high level of pain. I have several autoimmune diseases. Dr. Ledesma was outstanding in every way. He examined me thoroughly, did X-rays in the office, ultrasound in the office, talked to me with solid medical explanations and ordered a theraputic boot, wheelchair for distance and a MRI. Once the MRI showed the results, he ordered intense physical therapy, did a laser treatment and talked about how my autoimmine situation affects the level of pain. He gave me a laser treatment that changed everything. I could barely walk, had constant pain in my right foot and cringed to have it massaged. He did the laser treatment and it was like a miracle. Later that day I could walk on it, massage it to get the blood clot (outside the vein) dispursed through manipulation without wanting to scream. What an amazing doctor. He is very personable, highly educated and knows how to show compassion. I highly recommend him. His office staff are very nice, personable and kind. His office is what everyone is looking for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Ledesma is the best. I have been to 3 other Podiatrists in the valley None of whom can match his skill and honesty. I highly recommend Dr Ledesma !

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Awesome doctor!!!!! Fixed my foot problem from a previous surgery for a neuroma. My foot feels like the "old foot" again!!!! I can't say enough positive things about him!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

What a great experiance! I had both my feet fixed by Dr. Ledesma and couldn't be happier. Many friends said bunion surgery was horrible, and had a long recovery. Not me!! Dr Ledesma took time to explain everything he was doing, followed up after surgery and after doing exactly what he told me to do after the surgery my recovery was easy and quick. My feet are pain free after 30 years of hurting. I would recommend Dr. Ledesma to any one.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Excellent doctor. He took the time to examine my feet properly and gave a detailed explanation of treatments. Great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Ledesma. I've seen other podiatrists and Dr. Ledesma is by-far the best and most thorough podiatrist I've seen. Very friendly and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

My wife and I went to see Dr. Ledesma when our 8 year old complained about her feet and legs getting tired and hurting after just minutes of walking in the grocery store or any length of time on her feet. Turns out she is really flat footed. Dr. Ledesma was able to see her and perform a surgery to help her range of motion in her ankle and addressed the flat foot with an implant in the foot that helps support the arch in her foot. The entire experience was very relaxed. He explained all our options, both surgical and non surgical, and his post op care was second to none. He has excellent bedside manner and is an excellent listner. If anyone is concedering seeing him I can tell you it will be a very informed visit with a Podiatrist who utlizes the latest technology to care for his patient's.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I am a patient who traveled from Canada to see Dr. Ledesma and have him perform the EDIN procedure (Endoscopic Decompression of the Intermetatarsal Nerve),minor surgery to relieve the pain and discomfort of a Morton's Neuroma. I chose him as he was highly rated on this site, and recommended highly by the Surgical Podiatrist who developed this procedure. He was also very accessible, and very helpful in discussions that I was able to have with him over the phone and by email from Canada prior to coming to Arizona. Post-surgery, I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ledesma. He is highly skilled, highly knowledgeable, very supportive, highly communicative and pretty much the best one could hope for in every respect in terms of treatment and patient care. I would have no hesitation in recommending him in the most enthusiastic terms to anyone seeking a highly competent and caring surgical podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr Paul Ledesma is a wonderful foot and ankle dr, surgeon. My fiance could not use his foot or ankle, due to previous injury, and Dr Ledesma did surgery to decompress his nerves! He now can use his foot and ankle. He had surgery 4 months ago, and Dr Ledesma is still doing follow up visits and care..He listens, is kind, and very knowledgable in his field of Peripheral nerves, subspecialty in endoscopy, arthroscopy, heel pain, and diabetic neuropathy.He treats his patients excellent, and his staff is very nice!Dr Ledesma DPM, is also very caring and compassionate

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Paul V. Ledesma's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)