Ratings for Dr. David S. Balle

Don't know about his skills. Was doing work on his office using several employees. One worker, my so that has a mild cognitive impairment was singled out for no reason and was discriminated against. Hope that that there is a special place in he'll for hypocrites like him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Have seen Dr Balle numerous times for cosmetic procedrures. He and his staff are always caring, friendly and efficient. Great results, couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I see Dr. Balle for cosmetic purposes. he is delightful, caring, and enormously skilled. Love him. he has improved my appearance immeasurably.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable, helpful. Great listener. Very caring. Always takes time to find out what the problem is and does his best to treat a patient. Even though the office is busy, I feel that I get personal care and that I am remembered. Have been going there for years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I had a very rare skin tumour which he biopsied and sent to U of M for diagnosis. If he hadn't recognized the severity my treatment would have been much worse. It appeared benign, Dr. Balle suspected it wasn't. As it was it took several excisions to obtain clean margins and Dr. Balle communicated with the docs at U of M during the process. He also told me that he had been thinking of me on the day I had the first surgery, how often do you hear a doctor say that?

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Good listener. Always had to wait, very busy practice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. David S. Balle's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grosse Pointe, MI