Ratings for Dr. Kurt N. Bausback

At 45, I suffered a heart attack. Dr Bausback thankfully was on duty to insert a stent in my RCA. That was in 2007, and since then he makes me feel like I am the most important patient in his care. Routine follow ups (every 6 mos.) and great care. I trust him literally with my life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

This doctor is very personable and appears to have good bed side manner during the visits. However, patient education, monitoring and followup of this doctor and office is not acceptable. My uncle was under the care of this physician and was given blood thining medication which caused a massive internal bleeding leading to hospitalization and my dear uncle's death. When the doctor was informed about the critical nature of my uncle's hospitalization, he did not even care to look into their process to see what had gone wrong, did not even pay a visit at the hospital or followup with a phone call. He might have smelled a malpractice suit coming his way. Beware of the chaos and lack of adequate patient care and stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Kurt N. Bausback's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)