Dr. Scott F. Parratto

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott F. Parratto

Dr. Parratto and his staff are simply the best. Treated and healed my ulcer when several other doctors could not. Hands down the best!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Parratto treated my plantar fasciitis. With a few injections and orthotics I am back to my normal life.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

My mother woke up with tremendous pain in her ankle. Called Dr. Parratto’s office and they got us right in. Dr. Parratto diagnosed her with gout. He gave her an injection and a prescription for gout. After, he sent her for blood work and it was confirmed as gout. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a foot or ankle doctor. Five stars all the way.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Parratto did my bunion surgery and it was amazing. Almost 4yrs later and still having no issues. He was upfront and explained everything to me. I would recommend him to anyone with a foot condition. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr Paratto performed an Achilles Tendon rupture surgery on me. He is very smart and fixed my Achilles Tendon perfectly. It was a major surgery and I am walking and running normally as if nothing every happened. He is an excellent surgeon and has a great reputation in the medical community. I'm fully confident in his skills. He did exactly what needed to be done. Told me what to expect and gave me very good time-lines. I would not hesitate going back to him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Considering Dr. Parratto operated on my feet for a condition which I did not have, I would like to give him a negative review. He did not listen when I explained my symptoms. He quickly jumped to a conclusion and didn't want to waiver from that diagnosis. After the surgery did not work, I found an orthopedic doctor who made the correct diagnosis and I had the correct surgery needed.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Scott F. Parratto's Credentials

Treasure Coast Podiatry Center Aug. 1996-Present 2291SE Federal Highway, Stuart, Fl 34994, Phone: 772-286-9912 Fax: 772-286-9912 1090 Virginia Avenue, Ft. Pierce, Fl 34982, Phone: 772-461-2575 Fax:772-461-0419 1095 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Suite 222, Port St. Lucie, Fl 34986 Phone: 772-785-5580 Fax:772-785-5528 Long Distance: 1-800-231-3338 Website: www.footsurgicalspecialist.com Bayshore Podiatry Center July 1995 - August 1996 417 South Hyde Park Avenue, Tampa, FL 33606 Hospital Affiliations Martin Memorial Hospital, Active Staff 1996 - Present Hospital Avenue, Stuart, FL 34994 Martin Memorial Surgicenter, Active Staff, 1996 - Present 509 Riverside Drive, Stuart, FL 34994 Education Crozer Keystone Health System Podiatric Surgical Residency, June 1993 - 1995 Springfield Hospital, Crozer Medical Center, Delaware County Medical Center and Fitzgerald Mercy Hospital 190 West Sproul Road, Springfield, PA 19064 Cooper Hospital / University Medical Center Podiatric Primay Care Residency, June 1992 - 1993 1 Cooper Plaza, Camden, NJ 08103 Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, 1988 - 1992 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree, May 1992 Eighth at Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Washington and Jefferson College, 1984 - 1988 Major: Biology, Bachelor of Arts Degree, May 1988 60 South Lincoln Street, Washington, PA 15301 Licensing Florida, License # PO2475, Active 1994 - Present Certifications Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Certified Wound Specialist, American Academy of Wound Management American Podiatric Medical Association Florida Podiatric Medical Association

• Spanish

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port St Lucie, FL