Ratings for Dr. Reynolds M. Delgado

Brilliant doctor. I saw him and I was having heart failure. He sent me directly to the hospital and put me on a medical regimen for three days. I was told that I may have to have a valve replaced and that the procedure would be more effective with open heart surgery. He needed to check the heart with a camera. I was shocked when he told me my heart was in perfect condition. It was a miracle. Dr. Delgado is a genius! There isn't anything not to like!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great doctor was transferred from an out of town patient he took good care of me and continues to be my heart doctor

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Have used him for 11 years as a heart transplant patient & have medicare with BC/BS secondary insurance. Great knowledgable Doctor & I would hate to change.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Delgado is the rare combination of practical excellence and personable care. He goes out of his way to explain anything that I have questions about, and he has helped me successfully overcome some medical problems that several other doctors in Houston were unable to solve. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Reynolds M. Delgado's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)