Ratings for Dr. Esther H. Lyon

Stay away! Had surgery, never saw the doctor that day, in street clothes. Got an infection and was in the office four times because of it and never saw the doctor. Ended up in hospital for a week, needed surgery for the infection. Ended up with IV antibiotics for eight weeks. Had more surgeries after that, not with her. Ended up in horrible pain and had to have the ankle fused. She ruined my ankle and my life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Lyon is an idiot. Do not go to her! She insists on surgery that is not necessary.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Lyon is very nice but never explains what the foot procedure is to fix the problem.I would appreciate imformation on what is happening and why I have the problem.Also I am tired of going in to have the same procedure done ..I wish I never started any of the surgeries in the first place because now it nevers ends..

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I had surgery and it did not go well. I am left with a deformed toe because of it.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Professional, cordial, competent, very good medical care! I highly recommend Dr. Lyon!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Esther H. Lyon's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lombard, IL