Dr. David I. Kaufman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David I. Kaufman

I have been a patient in this office for years. I keep coming back because I am completely satisfied by the excellent care I have received over the years, first by Dr. Kaufman and now Marisa Rizzi. This office and its staff understands the needs of women and I am very lucky. God Bless you all for your good works of mercy.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaufman and Marissa Rizzi for many years. They and staff, are always helpful, compassionate, and knowleable. Dr. Kaufman has performed both my breast surgeries. I would highly recommend him and MARISSA Rizzi N.P. They are simply the best.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Marisa is fantastic! Very personable and definitely knows her stuff : ).

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Staff very pleasant and professional. Always helpful answering questions.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

MARISSA IS SO WONDERFUL. ANSWERS ALL CONCERNS AND MNAKES ME FEEL TOTALLY COMFORTABLE.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Everyone is very attentive personal you do not feel alone. Being diagnosed with cancer is bad enough and you do not need to be at a place that makes you feel worse. Love them.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

She fully explained what to expect on findings and the need of follow up.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

The staff is nice and very helpful. Marisa takes her time answers my questions and gives a lot of information. Explained BRCA testing to me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

The care and concern I have received at this facility has been excellent. I have come here for several years. Dr. Kaufman and Marisa Rizzi have been very good. I would recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I have been coming here over 10 years. Dr. Kaufman and staff have always been great. I recommend everyone I know. You are in wonderful hands. Staff is extremely pleasant which is not common these days. Office is very caring and personable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. David I. Kaufman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David I Kaufman is a leading Breast Cancer Surgeon on Long Island as well as an expert in non-cancerous or benign breast diseases. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Society of Breast Surgeons. Dr. Kaufman has been listed in the Guide to America's Top Surgeons 2002-2012. In 2003, he was honored as a Physician of Distinction by the American Cancer Society. He has also received The Patients Choice Award and the Healing Hero Award.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Breast cancer