Dr. David I. Kaufman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David I. Kaufman

Everyone is friendly, professional and nice. The surgical coordinator helped me every step of the way and was wonderful. I loved Dr. Kaufman as well as the Nurse Practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

The staff makes me feel very comfortable. The NP is very knowledgeable. She knows her patients. She makes me feel like a person not just another body. She also does not rush me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Having to go to a breast surgeon is a stressful situation. Going to see Dr. Kaufman and Marisa makes the experience one of joy and calm. Marisa is the best in her field to explain. Calm and makes each examination is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

The many times I have arrived at this office I have been treated with much friendliness. I always feel comfortable and at ease. The staff here is always courteous and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

After almost 7 years of seeing Dr. Kaufman and associates- always the best treatment and courtesy.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Marisa Rizzi was very thorough and caring in her examination. All of my questions and concerns were addressed in a kind and compassionate manner.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

This office is always great. I am able to make an appointment and change them with ease.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Every time I come to the office I always feel comfortable and at ease. All my questions are always answered.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

All staff and doctors are wonderful. They are very thorough. I had a reaction in the office and the doctors and staff showed so much compassion and professionalism. They were amazing to myself and my husband.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

It's very comfortable to come to an office and be relaxed before seeing the doctor. Not always the case. Everyone is very friendly and concerned.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. David I. Kaufman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David I Kaufman is a leading Breast Cancer Surgeon on Long Island as well as an expert in non-cancerous or benign breast diseases. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Society of Breast Surgeons. Dr. Kaufman has been listed in the Guide to America's Top Surgeons 2002-2012. In 2003, he was honored as a Physician of Distinction by the American Cancer Society. He has also received The Patients Choice Award and the Healing Hero Award.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Breast cancer