Dr. David I. Kaufman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David I. Kaufman

All of the staff are always pleasant and make you feel at ease. Makes coming to get follow ups easier and less stressful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Very comfortable atmosphere. Both Dr. Kaufman and Marisa Rizzi put my nerves at ease and were compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I arrived on time and was acknowledged immediately. I was brought into the examination room within 12 minutes. Marisa Rizzi reviewed my file regarding my breast care and checked that all my other medical exams were up to date. She recommended that I get an MRI of the breast as an extra precaution as I am a cancer survivor. I am very pleased that this practice cares enough about my health to ask these extra questions.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was very pleased with my appointment with Marisa Rizzi. She explained everything and was very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I am treated courteously, professionally and diagnosis and treatment are accurate and correct. I am a patient of Dr. Kaufman at least 15 years and rate him, Marisa Rizzi NP and staff excellent. I do recommend this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

All members of the staff are very helpful, considerate and comforting. I could not recommend them more. I am very satisfied with all aspects of treatment.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I felt at ease and comfortable with the doctor, Marisa and staff. I had at one point a biopsy. Even though I was frightened they made the experience a comfortable one and put me at ease. I have recommended the office to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I think Marisa is very thorough in her exam. She is very courteous. She always asks if I have any questions.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Entire staff is caring and friendly. Drs. Kaufman and Rizzi are knowledgeable patient and fully explain diagnosis and of course treatment. The practice made a frightening experience less frightening. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

This office and staff are great. Dr. Kaufman did my biopsy . although I was scared of the procedure he and the staff made the process easy. As for my follow up visit, I see Marisa Rizzi nurse practitioner. She is very thorough from A to Z.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. David I. Kaufman's Credentials

• Hebrew

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Bethpage, NY