Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Whitham

Horrible doctor and staff. Made me feel like he didn't care told me to "deal" with my issues.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

He might have a high knowledge and skills as OBGYN, but he looks very busy and do not really care about a patient's feelings. He tried to bring a medical student in without making a clear consent. I have never met a OBGYN like this before.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

This guy is really sweet! I have endometriosis and he was the only doctor who diagnosed me correctly!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Whitham is truly a blessing. We were looking for a knowledgable OBGYN that would help us understand better the reasons for our first healthy pregnany and two subsequent miscarriages. He took the time to explain to me what I needed clarity on and was really reassuring. He appreciated how much research I had put into my miscarriages and the possibility of trying again. He is really supportive and calls back HIMSELF if you call the office with a concern or question. Would refer friends and family to Dr. Whitham!! So glad he come to Tulsa.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr. Paul A. Whitham's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Massachusetts