Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Caldwell

Dr. Caldwell administered a nerve block to my spine and helped immensely. His staff was professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Caldwell was punctual, thoroughly explained the procedure and was very professional. I experienced a significant reduction in pain and felt he was very talented at performing the procedure. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing pain management.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Excellent, experience all the way around. There are no guarantees with anything we are trying, but his knowledge, his level of patient care, empathy, would lead me to recommend him to anyone. My mother is a patient of his as well, and he has been able to help her with multiple (separate) problems.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

This doctor believes there is only one treatment for back problems and i do not believe that a spinal cord stimulator is the answer to all problems as he does. I went there to manage my pain as i need a 3 level fusion and would like to wait as long as possible before surgery. All he wanted to do for me was a surgery to put a stimulator in my spine. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Christopher T. Caldwell's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan