Ratings for Dr. Cheryl L. Saul-Sehy

When our first pediatrician passed away we went to a lot of different people to keep up with shots. Finally we heard about her and we will never use anyone else again! She is a great Dr. and we love her staff! My daughter doesn't go to ANYONE without screaming, but she went to her immediately if that says anything :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

She is wonderful!! Really cares about the kids. When my youngest son had a procedure done in the clinic she even took the extra time to call me at home to check and see how he was doing- twice! I never had another doctor do that when my other boys had it done! It's nice to find a doctor that your kids don't mind going to see!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Helpful, friendly, very knowledgable. Felt like she cared about me and my child.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

She is awesome. She always answers any question I have about my son. She is willing to help you in any way. Very personable and very caring towards me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011