Ratings for Dr. Allen L. Fein

Dr fein and his staff are EXCELLENT! Dr fein talks with you, listens to you, and makes you feel as if you have a say in your health care. The staff is pleasant, educated, and always professional. Appointments are given with very short notice, very short wait time, and I am always greeted by my first name by all. It means alot to me to have my health care provider treat me like a person and not like a burden. I highly recommend Dr fein. 5*'s in my eyes!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Fein is a fabulous doctor, very knowledgeable and accessible. His staff are very helpful and kind. A visit with him is like dropping in on old friend.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Love Dr. Fein, Diane, Bev and Pam equally and profoundly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

There’s a very human quality to this office. I felt comfortable and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Allen Fein is always freindly and attentive to your needs. In no particular time during my affiliation with him and his staff have I had anything but the best experiences and I've always been welcomed with a very personal attitude. I am very greatful and fortunate to have found him in my current healthcare company!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Fein is not one to beat around the bush! He's intelligent and understands the need to put an end to drug addiction. He's true to cause. He's a knowledgeable medical doctor as well. You'd be in with the best if you can get an appointment with him and make him your PCP!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Fein does not listen to you. He just talks over you and talks about himself mostly. Seems very self centered and arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Allen L. Fein's response
Sorry. Sometimes I do not appear to listen. Too much required computer use is a curse.

Submitted October 11, 2016

Not only do I consider Dr. Fein to have saved my life, but he has on multiple ocations gone out of his way to see me while the office was closed, including on a Sunday during a massive blizzard. He and his entire staff really care and it shows. As someone who has seen many different doctors in my life, and generally dislikes and doesn't trust them, I can say beyond a shadow of a dought Dr. Fein is the best I've ever dealt with

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Allen L. Fein's response
Thank you for the positive feedback. My staff appreciate your input!

Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Fein is AMAZING. Not only do I consider him to have saved my life but on multiple ocations he has seen me when his office was closed, including a Sunday in the middle of a blizzard! He and his entire staff really care and are always there for me when I need them. Speaking as someone who does not generally like or trust most doctors, he is the best I've ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I have been very ill for several years and I have seen many doctors. Finally, this doctor was able to find out what was wrong. I have to say that there was little to no wait time and the office staff especially Dianna are extremely helpful and kind. The doctor takes his time and really cares about you. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone at all. Thank you again Dr. Fein for finally curing me of all my problems.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Allen L. Fein's response
Thank you for the positive feedback. My office appreciates your input!

Dr. Allen L. Fein's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Southampton, NY