Ratings for Dr. Julie G. Baugher

Wow I thought it was just me. She spends very little time with you, and her yearly exams consist of her listening to your heart. That's it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

She may be a good doctor. I would like to say that I know that for sure but I usually wait 40 min to see her after my appt time and see her 5-8 min total. She is always ready to run out the door as she is in a rush. When I ask a few questions, she gets testy and I am not sure if she listens thoroughly. I usually feel like I came for nothing and usually feel even more helpless after the appt as I didn't get all my questions answered. I wait and wait to see her and then she goes so fast, I usually feel stressed and feel like I have to stop her from leaving the room. I know doctors have a big work load but they forget we pay them for the service (a lot)and they are only ones to whom we can voice our concerns about our health. This turns out in me having to go back more often which is aggrevating when I could have covered it in one visit. I gave her a chance but I may change DR if I see this is too much of a pattern.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr.Baugher is the best doctor in Moore County! She is very kind, caring and smart! She has wonderful staff, especially her Nurse! I am very happy with the care I recieve!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I'm very happy to have Dr. Baugher as my doctor. She's always caring and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Julie G. Baugher's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Pinehurst, NC