Ratings for Dr. Gary S. SOLOMON

I have had 5 significant brain surgeries, I was sent to his office by Dr. Jan Brandes after years of not knowing the extent of my damage, to have answers that would allow me to move forward with my rehabilitation. I am a kind person, patient & have had very close relationships with all of my surgeons and doctors. I had an appt. w/ Dr. S for 7 months. When I finally went to his office, that day I was in a lot of pain, & I pushed myself to make it. His staff was the worst I have experienced in the 5 years I've been injured. The women were laughing in my face as they told me my ins changed, & they didn't have an authorization (their job). They called Dr. S, laughed, & said "So, you won't see her, ha ha!" then gave me dirty looks & as I offered to give my new insurance, she declined it, said he wouldn't see me - that he was "expensive". I left never being able to see him, I cried in his office, they wouldn't let me make a new appt. His ego must be so big that he's above helping people.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

We went to him at the concussion center due to a double concussion which my daughter had. He was very informative, genuine, and concerned. He answered emails promptly, as well as returned phone calls. We were very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Diagnosed me with a conversion disorder (i.e.: symptoms were psychological) when later it was very clearly diagnosed as Multiple Sclerosis. His deterimination seemed surprisingly more personal instead of objective. He was instrumental in me not receiving treatment for the MS for 9 years.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012