Ratings for Dr. Mark K. Thomas

The first visit he was nice and friendly and took the time to talk to me, look at my x-rays and discuss options-surgical and non-surgical. He recommended getting a cortisone shot to see if that would help and he was going to talk with the surgeon who had done an osteotomy on my hip to see if he agreed with the surgical alternatives he thought would be required if the shot didn't work. After that, his office staff were rude and unhelpful. I called because the pain was keeping me up all night and asked for options. Nurse said to use my cane!? I said I don't sleep walk. It went downhill from there. I went in for a follow up after two weeks and said the shot didn't work at all. He said the other surgeon said everything looked fine so he isn't doing anything and I just need to deal with it until it starts disrupting my life. I asked him how at 45 using a cane, canceling family vacations, not sleeping, etc wasn't disruptful. He just laughed and told me to get 2nd opinion. I am.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Mark K. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN