Ratings for Dr. William F. DUNLEAVY

Been a patient of Dr Dunleavy for years great doctor Mark Keip

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

He is a great Dr. Has taken care of my family for years. Sad he isn't in Stroudsburg anymore, but worth the trip to Easton.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

The Doc is a super genius. 20 years and two Army stints, everyone said there was nothing that could be done for my ankle pain. Torn ligs,Frayed tendons, pulverized bone, the works. Doc says, "Hmm, I can fix that." And he did. Three years later and it still works like new, with no pain. Also, my wife had her leg crushed, and trauma center saved it, but she had problems. One of the big ones was flexibility in the foot and ankle. Dr. Dunleavy was able to lengthen her tendon and give her that flexibility back. Incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and approachable. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Excellent doctor, immediate appointments, caring and efficient with my mother who has Alzheimer's, operated on my daughter's bunion, took care of my foot injury and kept us all laughing. He's fantastic and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. William F. DUNLEAVY's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Easton, PA