Ratings for Dr. Lenny W. Arias

I went to Dr. Ari's for braces after consulting with two other orthodontists. I was please with her price and the treatment plan. I am half way through my braces and can see amazing results. I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Clearly not the doctor for our family. Got 2nd and 3rd opinions that were both in strong disagreement with Lenny Arias' treatment plan. Dr. Arias was overly zealous in her diagnosis of cavities. Better to take children to a more conservative pediatric dentist who is a diplomate.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I went in for the snap on smile consult. Thought that Dr Arias was great! Having done my own research I found out generally for top at bottom you will pay around $1200-$1500 Dr Arias's office quoted me at $1897 just for the top row and tooth whitening. I went to two other facilities and was quoted at both places for the top and bottom,plus whitening around $1400. I called Dr Arias office to ask why they charged such a huge amount more and just for the top? I was told "Thats just how Dr Arias priced it, not us"." That answer disappointed me. We're not talking a couple of dollars difference here. It's almost $1600 just for the top!Dr Arias was pleasant and very informative, but being asked to pay triple the average without any explaination of why, makes me feel like I was "almost" taken advantage of. My advise, always get a second even third opinion.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Professional staff. Excellent doctor/dentist. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Arias and her staff are fantastic. She has a very gentle hand and a comforting deamor. From the beginning she knew I was very anxious and she has been a comfort from day 1. Her staff are polite and friendly. They all make an unpleaseant experience more than bearable.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011