Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. SILVER

Dr. Silver is the best. He got rid of my low back pain. He gave me this trigger point injections that were amazing. Relieved all pain. The best doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

The best doctor. Dr. Silver and staff are great. Alicia his office manager is awesome. She helped me deal with my insurance.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

The best doctor in the San Fernando Valley. I saw 3 other doctors who kept telling it was normal to have knee pain. Dr. Silver went over my MRI and knew exactly what was wrong with me. Had me scheduled for surgery and feeling better within 2-3 weeks. His staff are so nice and knowledgeable. Best Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Great a pleasure. Staff were right on it. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Silver and staff are the best! Have never been treated with so much respect. The staff are right on it. Saw his colleague Dr. Payman first , I was not happy.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I have a work related injury. Saw many doctors during my injury. Finally saw a doctor who cares about his patients. Dr. Silver saw me under workers-comp and is now my personal private orthopedic surgeon. His staff is amazing as well. Happy patient

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr Silver is an amazing surgeon. Thou very blunt and straight forward. He still practices medicine! Takes time to Explain all of the procedures. Dr Silver made me feel comfortable. His staff was amazing. Alicia, Jackie, Susie, Jessica, Cynthia, Maria, Monica, Karmen and Aaron are the best! Workers Comp is difficult in California. Dr. Silver and his staff know what we need as patients. Thank you Dr. Silver and staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Daniel M. SILVER's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1968)

HealthPartners