Ratings for Dr. Sheldon L. Cohn

I was on a Trikke and I twisted fast and I felt something pull in my knee. I had been checked out by the emergency room with x-rays and they sent me home with ice. I went to Dr. Cohen and he felt that my knee seemed strong but said “well Brooks if you felt something pull than it did we will get you a MRI” The outcome was my ACL was gone. I was 39 and I wanted the Tim Tebow surgery and although a big recovery it is the best outcome. When I came out of surgery my leg felt better than it had in years. I thought in addition to the ACL issue I had sciatica in that leg for about 10 years. It felt like a screwdriver was drilling my heel by the end of the day. When I left surgery Dr. Cohen said I had something covering my knee cap and he removed it during surgery. I never told him that I would go through periods when my foot was cold and my leg hurt so much I couldn’t drive. He changed my life. I have had no pain in that leg in 5 years!! He is a master craftsman and a tremendous surgeon. I can’t say enough about my respect for this man. – Brooks

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

He is outstanding as well as his Nurse and all the staff at The Princess Anne Complex.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This was my 6th surgery performed by Dr. Cohn, I absolutely love him he is awesome! He is very personable and knowledgeable! Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

He was pleasant and kind. His nurse made me feel taken care of. they worked well as a team. He was honest with me and direct. Much appreciated. Sorry to see the last reviewers comments.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Office staff very unprofessional . My concern with insulting the patient.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Sheldon L. Cohn's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1982)

Avmed