Ratings for Dr. Rhonda Smith

Dr. Rhonda Smith is the best Pediatrician I have ever taken my four children to. I started taking my son to her in 1990. I was concerned that his pediatrician was missing a diagnosis. She asked lots of questions and wanted to know what I suspected. I wasn't sure, but just told her he wasn't eating right or breathing well. She listened to his chest, took an xray and within 15 minutes, diagnosed pneumonia. What would have happened had he not seen her? So glad we found her. She is thorough, kind, and knowledgeable. While very hands on, she also lets the parent be in charge of the child's health care. She directs and you decide. She took care of my premature daughter from the hospital until she got through her difficult times. Now, she's a happy and healthy child who hasn't had to see the Dr. in ages. My older children continued seeing her until they reached college age. They were very upset when Dr. Smith told them they needed to see a GP. They just weren't children any longer!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. Rhonda Smith's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1981)