Ratings for Dr. Wanda T. Mott

I was at her office today .. they schedule me at 2 pm and when i left the office it was 5 pm and couldnt able to see the dr because of her irresponsible staff ... i wasted entire 3 hrs and came home with empty hands .. this is outrages .. doctors need to remember that they owe their fancy life to us and need to remember that our time also important !!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

THE VERY BEST OBGYN IVE EVER HAD...SHE IS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I was only hear for two months before canceling my surgery and moving on. 4 to 6 hour waits for a simple appointment. Last minute appointment cancellations (day of). Staff do not answer the phone. Staff shows no compassion and customer service is very poor. Dr. Mott caters more to pregnancy patients.... My assumption is deliveries are more cost effective than fibroid surgery. There are no where put new patients, so she should stop accepting them. Never again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Mott...Excellent bedside manners, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mott for 28 years. She is outstanding, she is my bar for any physician I choose to care for me. She demonstrates care, compassion and knowledge that make me feel confident in any advise she give. She is the only doctor that has hugged me when greeting me and always has the last question . "Is there anything else you need from today?" When you are with her in an exam room you have her full attention. If you require more time or personal attention she will give it to you. Sometime she has to deliver a baby or another patient requires more attention and I may have to wait. Her staff is prompt in telling me what is going on and will give me an opportunity to return or wait. I feel like that the same attention is given to me, in my time of need. When I chose her in the mid 80's, I was 32, I told her" I want to grow old with you caring for me." She smiled and said I hope so also. I turn 62 this year, I see her annually and travel from where ever we are living to do so, from Damascus, Calgary, Colorado Springs and now Paris.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Worst Doctors Office EVER!!!! called for 2 days straight and no one picked up the phone. I even was calling the Labor extension and they still did not pick up. After the phone ringing for an hour someone finally picked up, and wasn't helpful. I cannot continue to be a patient here.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

My family and I have been under the care of Dr. Wanda Mott for some time. Iam completely satisfied with her. She caring gentle and knowledgeable ofher field. As with any company, someof her staff is more dedicated then others. The wait can be long but I found the time shortened since they move into the new building. She is the best.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Most comfortable visit I have ever had with a doctor. Her explanation of things was in simplest terms. Would not dare go anywhere else. Thanks a trillion Dr. W. Mott you are the best

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Mott has been my physician for over 25 years. She was helpful during my high risk pregnancy. I hate the wait times, but I know that very good doctors will have a large number of patients. I couldn't imagine going somewhere else and starting over with a physician who does not know my history

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Very good physician. The staff overbook and the wait time is entirely too long. She should tell staff how to schedule patients otherwise she will lose patients due to the long periods of wait time.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013