Ratings for Dr. Joyce K. Mundahl

Dr. Mundahl & contact specialist, Samantha, were excellent. I cannot say enough about these 2 wonderful women. They were both patient & compassion w/ my son. My 15 year old son had tried to wear contacts about a year ago w/ another healthcare provider. My son had trouble putting the contacts in his eyes. They were not patient at all, almost to the point of being rude. I was very disappointed. I happen to be talking to another mom who highly recommended Dr. Mundahl. Dr. Mundahl & Samantha truly went above & beyond to help my son. My son did have a few issues, but they were so patient & encouraging to him. They did not make him feel like a failure. I would not have pushed contacts on my son, but he plays soccer, hockey & track. He does not wear his glasses, so he cannot see while he is playing. He is now wearing contacts. He says "mom, I'm a changed man now" with a huge smile on his face. Thanks to Dr. Mundahl & Samantha.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

The new facility in Golden Valley is beautiful! My wait time in the lobby is very short which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Her staff tries to convince the patients to see only her and not a MD. We have been overcharged several times and have had to dispute the charges each time.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Joyce K. Mundahl's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1981)